Friday, August 1, 2008

What a week


Who would have thought. A lot has happened over the last couple of days.I have accepted a redundancy from work. Unfortunately I cannot afford to retire - but I have some breathing space to find other employment. The flowers are from the lovely crew that I worked with. So whoo nows what direction my life will go in from here. I'll just have to wait and see. At least now I do have some formal qualifications thanks to a Manager who believed in training. I have an appointment next week to get some financial advice and sort out my resume.Perhaps I'll need a lesson in interview techniques seeing its been 28 years since I last had an interview.

So now I will have time to sort my stash, wash my windows and do some gardening . Perhaps I'll make a quilt or two, or perhaps I will just finish one or two.

On a sadder note Paul's mate died suddenly this week, so we have a funeral to attend on Saturday. He was only 47. Very sad.

Edie

No comments: