Saturday, August 23, 2008

Time Flys




Well I have been home from Noosa for a week. We had a great time. The weather was kind - even managed to have a swim. Ate out lots and Vicki did a great job driving and showing us around. I even managed to find one patchwork shop and bought a piece of batik for my New York Beauty.


The photo was taken on our last night. Thats Vicki on the left, Colleen in the middle and I'm on the right.


I have started my new job. I feel like I have gone back 15 years. Well 10 anyway. I'm talking about systems and ways of doing things.


I'm also getting my resume organised with help from an outplacment service that was part of my redundancy and have finally applied or a job that was in last weeks newspaper. I will also have help with interviews etc.


Might have to rearrange my sewing room soon. Paul is talking of taking one of the couches out to the shed and bringing an old buffet/hutch back in. Yes that will give me lots of storage room and I should be able to fit in another table.







No comments: