Friday, August 1, 2008

Sunny Saturday


More flowers arrived yesterday. These are from the CEO. Thank you Simon J. Aren't they just lovely. I would have enjoyed being a florist. Even took some flower arranging classes at Adult Education. My book shelf has Cat Books, quilt books and flower books. A bookshelf full of passion.
I had a phone call this morning to see if I was looking for work and now I have an appointment on Monday. Who knows what is in the future.


I am going to Noosa for a holiday next week. But have to pack most of my gear today. My sister is going on the boat tonight and driving up, so to avoid chasing baggage between flights I will fly up with just my carry on, and my bags will already be there compliments of my sister. We are dining out tonight at Sharkies - a local fish restuarant before her and hubby go on the boat.
Cheers Edie.

No comments: