Monday, June 25, 2012

Civil War Quilt



I tried to post last night but it would not happen so I'll try again tonight. We had a sewing day on Saturday pm I managed to finish piecing my top. Now I'm wondering whether to give it a border and if so 2 or 4 inches. It will be in the dark brown of the corner stones.






Also finished a large quilt on the frame. It was a relief to get it done. The largest I have had on the frame so far.



On the home front, Paul was driving my car on SAturday am when an uninsured driver pulled out in front of him. About $3,000.00 damage. What a pain in the butt.

An while I'm having a moan, I am owed back pay from Feb last year until April this year when my payrate was changed, and I am still waiting on payroll to work out my back pay. How long should it take. It is over two months now. Perhaps they will pay interest, but then I would have to wait even longer for them to work that out.

No comments: