Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Philosophy

I will try to blog at least one per week. Will make it part of my routine. I will aim for Sunday morning. Last year each Sunday morning I would download the block from Barbara Brackmans blog Civil War Quilts.

Photo is of Mt Cameron from Green Point Beach. We were there in Feb of this year for our annual pilgrimage
This week I have managed to tidy my sewing room. although at the moment the washing is airning on my sewing table. Won't take long to fix. I have almost got my Klosjes quilt top together. Just one long seam to go. Will post a photo when finished




This photo is of our groups friendship day. I great day was had by all . All visitors received the gift of a mat to sit their sewing machine on. Lots of fun food and freindship.



I have been doing some quilting on my frame that I got last year. This is one that I quilted for mu friend Elaine. It is for their 5th Wheeler.



Cheers for now Edie






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to blog world Edie. I've missed you!

Huhz

Sally