Saturday, August 1, 2009

Three months later


Doesn't time fly when your having fun. Well Adelaide was most enjoyable. I did a fabulous class with Michele Hill and since coming home have been busy designing blocks for a quilt. I also had a lovely angel called Petra that made me some lovely gifts. She was also a very crafty angel and tricked me good and proper as to who was my angel .






I have also been on a mini retreat about half an hour from here with 4 friends. We hired a house at West Kentish - self catered and have already booked in for next year. We had a great time
once everyone got there after some decided to take the scenic route in the dark!!
















I worked on my Adelaide quilt and also sewed a top from my Kaffe Fasset fabric - finally. Will take some photos tomorrow to post.


The owners of the house have built a octagonal room off the house which we used as our sewing room. They views were great.
Cheers Edie









No comments: