Sunday, September 21, 2008

The weekend

I found out on Friday that I have another interview for a job that I applied for. Wish me luck. I think I will need it. The position isn't for an actual vacancy but it is for an upgrade and because it is a goverment job, it has to be listed in the gazette. So the person that is currently doing the job must reapply. The must have an edge on other applicants you would think.


TodayI baked a loaf of bread. Don't you just love the smell of freshly baked bread.



Rexi was inside for a while today. The dog is as bad as a cat. What does she do? The sticky beak decided that to look out of the window, she needed to jump up onto my work table!! She has no table manners at all.




I also made a start on a birthday present.










Managed to get some stitching done this week. This is the siggy quilt from the Perth SCQ retreat.
I have just sent off my money and forms for the next retreat. It will be held in Adelaide next April.
Cheers Edie


No comments: